Things have been tough lately And let’s face it, when a gal has a tough day, some hair therapy is usually in order! So I grabbed my best friend and persuaded her to let me loose on her locks! I found this photo tutorial and decided to share it with anyone who needs to leave the January Blues… Continue reading DIY Ombre & Dip Dye Tutorial! Simple Way To Get a Funky New Look For Less Than A Tenner!
With everyone tightening there belts at the moment , it means that we can’t splash out on expensive items & goodies for our other halves as much as we would like. But that doesn’t mean it cant be just as special! in fact, most people would prefer a handmade, straight from the heart gesture more than a bunch of expensive roses or a pair of cuff links!
Here are a few Ideas for a thrifty Valentines Day to make your partners heart melt!
Start With Breakfast:
Toasted Eggy Love
- Use a heart shaped pastry cutter or a knife to cut out a shape in the middle of a slice of bread.
- Toast the heart shaped bit from the middle.
- Heat a bit of butter in a frying pan, on medium heat
- When it’s melted and hot put the slice of bread with the hole into the pan and let it cook…
View original post 673 more words
When enduring a long journey with kids we tend to get a little stressed (Or I do anyway!) so I have searched the web and put together a few of ideas on how to make the journey as pleasant as possible, and keep the 'Are We There Yet?' questions to a minimum! When holidaying with the kids,… Continue reading Packing & Travelling With Kids..The Ultimate Guide….Are We There Yet?
ILOVE travelling and my next trip is in just 3 weeks YAYY ......So I have been looking for ways to make the journey as easy as possible and to make sure I have done all the important things as I usually forget one (Or Three) of the essentials leaving me to deal with a disaster abroad!… Continue reading Off On Your Jollies?.. Here Are Some Top Travelling and Packing Tips To Remember!
1. The Art Of Anticipation Send him messages via SMS or email (his personal email account, please) detailing what you've lined up for the evening How? During the day while your partner is at work, drop him a text or phone call and tell him what your going to do to him that night. He… Continue reading Feeling Saucy? 7 Hot Ideas To Spice Up Your Sex Life! (That’s One For Each Day!)
I have been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder for 3 years now, through all the suffering and the pain and the constant emotional battle, I rarely hear anyone saying anything positive regarding BPD. Although all of us have different traits and personalities, and traits of some borderlines with be the complete opposite of another.... but maybe… Continue reading Advantages Of BPD . . . Lets Look At The Positives For A Change!
Attempting to keep fit, happy and healthy amidst the hum-drum of daily life can seem like an impossible task, especially if you're a parent, but in reality, it's one of the best things we can do for ourselves and our families. If you need a little boost in the right direction, here's some tips to help put… Continue reading New Year, New You?…