You can’t make someone happy if you’re not happy yourself. You can’t be happy with someone else if you’re not happy alone.
Domestic bliss is all very lovely, but before you and the man of your dreams make a pledge to go off into the sunset together, there are a lot of good times to be had while you’re a single girl.
Here’s my Single Girls To Do List, a list of things you must DO while you’re footloose and fancy-free.
To Build Your Confidence…
1. Hit the Gym! Burn off some energy and feel good about yourself!
2. Pamper yourself, get a massage or get a makeover
3. Have an adventure: Try Ice Skating, abseiling, water-skiing, or some activity you don’t already know how to do.
4. Get doing some DIY- Build something like a bookcase or put up a shelf for all your new make up.
5. Live Alone.
6. Challenge yourself, Train for (and finish) a huge test like a marathon or study a course and complete it!
8. Visit a foreign country by yourself.
9. Join a dating site, it’s a great way to build confidence. Here are some tips on how to write the perfect profile.
10. Learn to stand up for yourself. Say No to people who expect to much from you, and look after yourself!
11. Go for a meal or a day out alone, be happy in your own company.
To Be Able to Look Back and Say “I Had Fun”…
12. Witness/do something once-in-a-lifetime
13. Revel in being able to watch all the reality TV you want. I’m pretty sure no man will be able to stand as much TOWIE and Geordie Shore as my (girlie) friends.
14. Get drunk during the day, just because you can.
15. Go on a date with someone who actually makes you nervous.
16. Go out with an older man who takes you somewhere nice and treats you like a princess.
17. Go out with a guy who makes you laugh ‘til it hurts.
18. Go on a blind date.
To Get Perspective…
19. Be a good Wingwoman . It’s not always about you.
20. Volunteer or help someone when they need it most.
To Make You Appreciate the Next Guy…
21. Do at least one Valentines Day Alone ( Try the alternative to Valentines day Singles Awareness day)
22. Attend a wedding (or an important event) alone.
23. Date the creeps. You’ll really value the nice guys afterward.
To Make You Feel Sexy and Attractive…
24. Get a haircut or colour, change your style!
26. Invest in a LBD (little black dress) and some sexy stilettos.
27. Sit at a bar by yourself and drink a cocktail. Cool.
29. Buy something frivolous and expensive that you LOVE wearing.
30. Buy a sex toy! Read my post and find out which one is best for you.
To Make Yourself a Better Partner in the Future…
31. Make a list of all your faults.
32. Learn to cook well for yourself to keep healthy and away from to many KFC’s & for your future family(I’m still working on this)
33. Get some hobbies. Something’s gotta keep you occupied—plus it’ll make you seem interesting.
34. Get your finances in order.
To Appreciate Being Single…
35. Babysit someones baby for an hour.
36. Help a friend through her divorce or a bad break-up.
37. Host a girls-only night. I think some coupled-up women forget how much we need each other.
We can’t become what we need to be, whilst remaining what we are.
Explore your wildest fantasies with my ‘Frisky Girls To Do List’ Find your inner most sexual animal and unleash it upon your lover(s) whenever and wherever!
Ignite your sexual flame and heat up your sex life like you could never imagine!
The Frisky Girls To Do List will do all of that and more!
New places, new setting, new times! Yes, all new Thrills! You will have fun, you will always be one each others minds, and bodies
But most importantly you will find a way to explore new sexual heights that you never thought you would reach!
Instead of the boring, “So you wanna to have sex?” now you’ll say, “Lets get the list out”
- Sex it up in a public place
- Go to a lingerie party, buy some sexy lingerie and wear it for someones entertainment
- Have some car sex
- Engage in some Costume play/ Roll play
- Have an office romance— doesn’t have to be full-on, but a kiss by the copier never hurt anyone
- Hook up with someone you’ll never see again
- Wield a riding crop or whip
- Sit on his face
- Hit the big O at the same time
- Ride him like a cowboy on top
- Ride him reverse cowboy
- Use sex toys (click for the link to my blog (‘Sex Toys: Which ones right for you’)
- Do someone with a a circumcised penis
- Bar/ pub bathroom sex
- Shower sex
- Food play- Strawberries, Whipped cream and so on
- Get a couples massage
- Be the dom
- Be the sub
- Wear nothing but heels whilst having sex
- Give him a sneaky peak of your boobs or bum in public (be a devil, just make sure you don’t get arrested)
- Hit a strip club
- Do a strip tease yourself
- Lace up in a corset
- Get tied up (be sure to have a safe word!)
- Act out your partner’s sexual fantasy
- (At least) kiss another girl
- Kiss a random stranger
- Get your toes licked
- Get your hair pulled
- Get spanked
- The ol’ finger in the bum
- Give someone your panties
- Wear some Sex Eggs whilst on a date
- Help someone heal sexy nurse-style
- Pose for a camera (for some form of naked documentation)
- Have cyber sex
- Have phone sex
- Get bent over the kitchen counter
- Get dick slapped
- Get a pearl necklace
- Do someone with a shaven haven
- Do someone strong & ripped
- Do it doggy-style
- Have morning sex
- Have sober sex
- Have drunk sex
- Watch someone put on a sexy show for you
- Be watched while you put on your own sexy show
- Sex up someone older
- Give a hand job with your non-dominant hand
- Make-up sex
- Breakup sex (aka “last licks”)
- Work your way through myblog post 100 Sex Positions to spice up your life
- Keep updating this list with whatever your heart desires.
I’ve been an avid fan of Pinterest and if you don’t what that is, you’re missing out! I wouldn’t even know where to start on how to explain what Pinterest is other than it’s an amazing website. They have arts & craft ideas I would’ve never ever thought of, wedding ideas, recipes, holiday decor, home decor, fashion, beauty, destinations, and just a whole bunch of great stuff.
Anyways, I’ve been liking and reposting a lot things on Pinterest and have finally got down to trying some of the projects I liked. So last week I decided to do my first Pinterest project, which was turning my unused curling iron into a curling wand. I’ve always wanted a curling wand but I wasn’t really trying to spend a lot of £££ just to curl my hair. So when I saw how to make one myself, I was ecstatic! It was really easy to do and all you need is a screw driver and 5 minutes of your time. Also I’ve included step by step instructions as well as pictures for those who want to try this.
Here’s the directions to make your own curling wand from an old curling iron:
1) unhook the curling iron stand by simply pulling it apart and it should pop right off.
2) unscrew and remove the clamp part of the iron (the part of the iron where you put your hair in the middle of)
3) remove the spring by unscrewing it and then take the screw that held the spring in place and screw it back into the hole where the spring used to be to keep the metal tube part that covers the heating component together. (hopefully that makes sense??)
4) then plug it in and enjoy your new curling wand, tada!
The best part is that it works just as good as buying the expensive ones but without spending a penny!